From 2009-12-20 to 2010-01-18
- 12:02 Bug #5833 (Resolved): Inflection viewhelper doesn't work anymore
- Applied in changeset r3659.
- 11:43 Bug #5833 (Accepted): Inflection viewhelper doesn't work anymore
- 12:02 Bug #4847 (Resolved): Lowercase package name causes an unexplained exception when using kickstart package
- Applied in changeset r3657.
- 11:23 Bug #4847 (Accepted): Lowercase package name causes an unexplained exception when using kickstart package
- 11:42 Revision d889b1b7: [+BUGFIX] Kickstart: Fixed viewhelper shorthand syntax usage in model template, fixes #5833.
- 11:25 Revision 6ebd9e7a: [+BUGFIX] Kickstart: When an invalid package key is used, a proper error message is shown, fixes #4847.
- 15:38 Revision a275fa23: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the Coding Guidelines: removed inconsistent exceptions from the general class naming rules. Also added the rule that names of aspect classes must end with "Aspect". Relates to #5658
- [~TASK] Global: Renamed many classes and interfaces in order to be consistent with FLOW3's naming rules. A migration ...
- 18:24 Bug #5833 (Resolved): Inflection viewhelper doesn't work anymore
- While building models (and also kickstarting other types of classes) the placeholders in the Fluid template are not r...
Also available in: Atom