From 2011-08-19 to 2011-09-17
- 10:49 Feature #29883: Display a hint to update database schema
- Patch set 1 of change I356868e741180706298b4093940b0ddb5e512c7b has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 10:05 Feature #29883 (Resolved): Display a hint to update database schema
- The kickstart commands which create new models should display a hint that a schema update is necessary.
- 10:49 Revision 033cb941: [FEATURE] Display update schema reminder
- After kickstarting a new action controller with
--generate-related or a new model, the command
now displays a hint th...
- 23:23 Feature #29794 (New): Initialize collections in generated models
- When a model is generated all properties of type @ArrayCollection@ should be initialized in the constructor.
- 22:49 Bug #29791 (Resolved): When kickstarting models with collections, invalid code is generated
- Not in all cases, but when using collections with element type hints, the generated code is wrong:
- 15:03 Revision 35ef2e7a: [TASK] Remove @license annotation from files
- Change-Id: Ia31b39e1f69849149944be0b07cdb8d497367e8c
- 09:38 Bug #29406 (Resolved): kickstart:commandcontroller renders appendContent() code
- Fixed as part of https://review.typo3.org/#change,4856 by now.
- 17:10 Revision 730e0361: [TASK] Reformatted and improved doc comments of commands
- This change set contains several fixes and enhancements of the doc
comments of the kickstart commands.
- 17:14 Bug #29406 (Under Review): kickstart:commandcontroller renders appendContent() code
- 17:13 Bug #29406: kickstart:commandcontroller renders appendContent() code
- Patch set 1 of change Ica455ab8c7c2d848298bebacf84ae7b817351bde has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 17:10 Bug #29406 (Accepted): kickstart:commandcontroller renders appendContent() code
- 09:46 Bug #29406 (Resolved): kickstart:commandcontroller renders appendContent() code
- The code rendered by this kickstart command renders
$this->response->appendContent(sprintf('You called the exa...
- 11:57 Revision 3c7f4ed0: [TASK] Increase package version to 1.0.0-beta1
- Change-Id: I1d96bb31188a52bd95bd6532db7872880485d41a
- 11:46 Feature #28783 (Resolved): Overwriting existing file
- 09:34 Feature #28783: Overwriting existing file
- I think you can close this.
It has already been implemented in Commit commit:ddf1c904
Also available in: Atom