From 2014-12-24 to 2015-01-22
- 16:12 Feature #61503 (New): Set deploymentPath on a per node-base
- 16:12 Feature #61503 (Accepted): Set deploymentPath on a per node-base
- 16:12 Feature #61503: Set deploymentPath on a per node-base
- I agree, we should change the deployment path to be just an option that can be set on the deployment, application, no...
- 16:08 Bug #62319 (Resolved): Enhance Task SymlinkConfigurationTask to use not only the Production context
- This is fixed with https://review.typo3.org/#/c/33970/
- 16:06 Feature #63330 (Needs Feedback): Allow node/application/deployment options as options of defined tasks
- 16:06 Feature #63330: Allow node/application/deployment options as options of defined tasks
- Hi Joachim,
I couldn't find the patch you mentioned. Could you attach it to this issue?
In general this is a g...
- 15:23 Revision 40089898: [TASK] Move documentation one level up
- The documentation was "hidden" in the Guide folder for no apparent
- 14:35 Bug #64432 (Resolved): Rollback should not be done if Exception is thrown "after" switch stage
- If a task is registered to run after the @switch@ stage, an Exception in that task should not cause a rollback.
- 12:18 Revision d7528779: [BUGFIX] Do not prepend @ if no username is set
- The rsync task currently always prepends a @ char
to the hostname even if no username is configured in the options.
- 12:00 Revision 828b08e6: Merge "[FEATURE] Use Symfony Process in ShellCommandService"
- 11:41 Revision ac4ac5e1: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] Make symlinkconfiguration use application context"
- 11:37 Revision 65676816: [!!!][FEATURE] Make symlinkconfiguration use application context
- This change does the following regarding the context that is symlinked:
* uses the context of the application if it ...
- 13:09 Feature #60469 (Resolved): Initialize releaseIdentifier earlier
- 13:07 Revision 3f602357: Merge "[FEATURE] Initialize releaseIdentifier earlier"
- 11:00 Bug #64350 (Rejected): git error > remove cache retry once
- During one of my projects i moved the git location, surf does not seem to recognize that, so that i had to remove the...
- 16:47 Surf Team Meeting January 15th, 2015
- *Attendees:* Martin Kutschker, Rens Admiraal, Tobias Liebig, Karsten Dambekalns, Christopher Hlubek, Helmut Hummel
- 02:29 Revision b42ea163: [FEATURE] Use Symfony Process in ShellCommandService
- Symfony Process is more reliable in many situations
and has a cleaner and more elaborate possiblity
to get output, er...
Also available in: Atom