From 2014-12-26 to 2015-01-24
- 15:23 Revision 40089898: [TASK] Move documentation one level up
- The documentation was "hidden" in the Guide folder for no apparent
- 12:18 Revision d7528779: [BUGFIX] Do not prepend @ if no username is set
- The rsync task currently always prepends a @ char
to the hostname even if no username is configured in the options.
- 12:00 Revision 828b08e6: Merge "[FEATURE] Use Symfony Process in ShellCommandService"
- 11:41 Revision ac4ac5e1: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] Make symlinkconfiguration use application context"
- 11:37 Revision 65676816: [!!!][FEATURE] Make symlinkconfiguration use application context
- This change does the following regarding the context that is symlinked:
* uses the context of the application if it ...
- 02:29 Revision b42ea163: [FEATURE] Use Symfony Process in ShellCommandService
- Symfony Process is more reliable in many situations
and has a cleaner and more elaborate possiblity
to get output, er...
Also available in: Atom