From 2010-06-30 to 2010-07-29
- 13:19 Suggestion #9077 (New): format.numberChoice
- This ViewHelper is a port of Symfony's ...
- 10:15 Suggestion #9051: DateTimeViewHelper
- Both issues are changed. I always thought ...
- 01:42 Suggestion #9051: DateTimeViewHelper
- Hoi! Just my 2 cents:
* Maybe it would be better to name the method 'normalizeTimestamp' instead of 'cleanTimestam...
- 15:32 Suggestion #9051 (New): DateTimeViewHelper
- The current DateViewHelper has no support for localized dates so I created a version that uses strftime() to render s...
- 11:53 Suggestion #8901: translate
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Just an idea: What about creating two different ViewHelpers --
- 08:18 Suggestion #8901: translate
- Hey Karol,
thanks for putting so much effort into the GSOC Project -- it's really cool to see your progress!
- 11:52 Suggestion #8828: format.telephoneNumber
Any feedback on the new version?
Btw. am I allowed to submit any viewhelpers
I want, to the repository, o...
- 17:48 Suggestion #8901: translate
- Hi Bastian,
I had a feeling about the magic strings ;-). But it's not in FLOW3 CGL AFAIK.
I didn't set the defa...
- 18:49 Suggestion #8901: translate
- Hi Karol,
thanks for your work on the translate ViewHelper for v5!
I didn't test it yet, but some personal considera...
- 12:52 Suggestion #7653 (Resolved): calculation
- The ViewHelper is now part of the Incubator distribution (v4 & v5)
- 00:02 Suggestion #8828: format.telephoneNumber
- Added a new version which includes some bugfixes and some minor changes/features.
The new version can convert phonew...
- 02:00 Suggestion #8828: format.telephoneNumber
- I'll add a new version soon, hopefully I have "phoneword convertion" in, by then.
- 14:07 Suggestion #8901 (Needs Feedback): translate
- I just committed the TranslateViewHelper. I didn't write the v4 version as don't have knowledge in this (particularly...
- 13:35 Suggestion #8901 (Needs Feedback): translate
- The TranslateViewHelper is meant to be used for message translation in Fluid Templates.
It has two modes of work:
- 14:36 Suggestion #8882 (New): AddToHtmlHead
- Just a suggestion and I don't know if it does exist already in another case; but here's a ViewHelper i've just writte...
- 21:33 Suggestion #8828: format.telephoneNumber
Not sure how to do that,
I'm not that experienced with SVN.
Do I need to checkout a working copy?
- 08:39 Suggestion #8828: format.telephoneNumber
- Hey, you are now member of the Incubator Project, so feel free to commit it to the Incubator :-)
- 21:24 Suggestion #8828 (New): format.telephoneNumber
- First version of the telephone format viewhelper.
Have a look at the file; the code is quite straightforward.
- 13:41 Suggestion #7654 (Rejected): loop
- Hi Nikolas and thanks for your feedback.
This will be possible with the extended for ViewHelper (see #6149), right?
- 13:40 Feature #6459 (Closed): Loop information inside a For loop
- Hi Marc and thanks for your feedback!
I copied the comment and patch to #6149
Closing this ticket to avoid duplicat...
- 17:14 Suggestion #8779: format.filesize
- Added a new version with some changes and new features.
Now it's possible to define a decimal and a thousands separa...
- 13:29 Suggestion #8779: format.filesize
- BTW: This shouldn't be read as some kind of todo list or request. I was justs collecting some tasks that should be so...
- 13:27 Suggestion #8779 (Accepted): format.filesize
- Looks good!
If following "issues" would be resolved, we could add this VH to the Incubator distribution:
# Class is...
- 21:01 Suggestion #8779 (Accepted): format.filesize
- Attached is a basic filesize formatting viewhelper for TYPO3 v4.
It's still missing some functions like the ability ...
- 17:53 Suggestion #7653 (Accepted): calculation
- 00:11 Suggestion #6526: cdata
- Haven't actually tested it that way, but consider that the cdata tag would probably be removed if put into the body.
- 14:15 Suggestion #7508: form.noFunctionButton
- I think you just need to write plain html in your template to get what you want:...
- 00:12 Suggestion #5949 (Needs Feedback): comment
- What usecase does it have? When would you need that? I guess for debugging or similar?
- 00:01 Suggestion #6526 (Needs Feedback): cdata
- Couldn't that be done with just using the RawViewHelper? You just put the CData opener and closer into a RawViewHelpe...
Also available in: Atom