From 2008-06-24 to 2008-07-23
- 13:44 Feature #1113 (Resolved): Online Documentation
- DEV3 should offer a user guide through the built-in online documentation (Help > Help Contents)
- 13:40 Feature #1112 (Resolved): Multi-Language Support
- DEV3 should be multi-language enabled.
Note: This does not necessarily mean that DEV3 will be translated to langua...
- 12:38 Bug #1111 (Accepted): Hovering over folded region does not show correct information
- When hovering over a folded region (i.e. a confinement), the folded TypoScript should be displayed. This seems to wor...
- 21:47 Bug #1100 (Resolved): Edit and Delete buttons must be disabled if no pointcut is selected
- In the "New Aspect Wizard", the buttons to edit and delete a pointcut must be disabled when no pointcut is selected i...
- 10:50 Major Feature #469 (Resolved): UC010: Delete Element
- 10:50 Major Feature #466 (Resolved): UC007: Edit TypoScript 2.0
- 10:50 Major Feature #465 (Resolved): UC006: Maintain Aspect
- 07:15 Bug #1062 (Resolved): Nested confinements are not folded properly
- Confinments are no longer defined as partitions but only as projection annotations. Partitions cannot be overlapping,...
- 15:17 Bug #1062 (Accepted): Nested confinements are not folded properly
- 15:16 Bug #1062: Nested confinements are not folded properly
- This is due to the current implementation of @org.typo3.forge.dev3.ui.editors.typoScriptEditor.TypoScriptConfinementR...
- 15:09 Bug #1062 (Resolved): Nested confinements are not folded properly
- Nested confinements are not folded properly in the TypoScript 2.0 editor....
- 08:59 Feature #527 (Accepted): Serveral ideas for connectivity
- Integrating the filesystem can be done by the eclipse plugin TM (Target Management)
- 08:58 Feature #528 (Accepted): Library Collector
- 08:58 Feature #526 (Accepted): Wizard for own Snippets
- 08:57 Feature #529 (Accepted): Syntax Feature Requests
- 11:57 Bug #883: install error
- hi everybody,
i can confirm these bug. I have the same problems with the installation on my mac.
- 13:50 Bug #883: install error
- Java 6 for osx 10.5.2 is only for 64 bit intel CPUs right now...
i see if i can find Java 6 for "still normal" 32bit...
- 11:16 Bug #883: install error
- Hi Stefano,
you have Java version 5 installed, but I am compiling with version 6. The error in the screenshot Pict...
- 10:17 Bug #883: install error
- ciao David
here it is my Eclipse configuration (attached file)
- 09:43 Bug #883: install error
- Hi Stefano,
can you please attach the configuration details of your Eclipse installation (Help > About Eclipse Pla...
- 08:55 Bug #883 (Accepted): install error
- 01:57 Bug #883: install error
- i'm sorry but it isn't resolved..
see in the screenshots what happens when i select DEV3 in the preferences, or Cr...
- 14:41 Bug #883 (Resolved): install error
- 14:37 Bug #883: install error
- thanks david
installing it from http://www.dev3.org/update/ it works!
- 14:15 Bug #883: install error
- This bug cannot be reproduced with the same Eclipse Installation, but on Windows XP.
It is true that the version n...
- 12:10 Bug #883 (Accepted): install error
- feature.xml got wrong version number. fixed and now testing
- 05:49 Bug #883 (Resolved): install error
i'm trying DEV3 for the first time with Eclipse (3.3.2 downloaded yesterday from http://downloads.zend.com/pdt...
Also available in: Atom