From 2008-07-09 to 2008-08-07
- 16:24 Bug #1245: TypoScript Editor / Mac: Unsupported Class Version Error
- .ts files are opened by the TypoScript 1.0 editor.
The editor for TypoScript 2.0 is opened for .ts2 files.
- 15:31 Bug #1245 (New): TypoScript Editor / Mac: Unsupported Class Version Error
- With DEV Version 1.0.2 I get the following error when trying to open a .ts file on my Mac:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4...
- 18:19 DEV3 version 1.0.2 available
- Hi all,
I have found and fixed the bug which prevented the TYPO3 4.x part of DEV3 being installed. Everything shou...
- 07:39 Bug #883 (Resolved): install error
- This bug should be resolved with the new version 1.0.1 (available from the update site: http://www.dev3.org/update/)....
- 11:30 Bug #883: install error
- the bug still exist in version 1.0.0
is there anybody out there who runs dev3 on a mac?
- 00:15 Document: Master Thesis
- This is the master thesis by David Brühlmeier, which was written at the University of Applied Science Berne, Switzerl...
- 00:13 Document: User Documentation
- This is the user documentation for the FLOW3 part of DEV3 (formerly called FLOW3DE). It was written by David Brühlmei...
- 23:03 Major Feature #470 (Resolved): RQ022: Online Documentation
- 19:01 Feature #1113 (Resolved): Online Documentation
- 13:44 Feature #1113 (Resolved): Online Documentation
- DEV3 should offer a user guide through the built-in online documentation (Help > Help Contents)
- 13:40 Feature #1112 (Resolved): Multi-Language Support
- DEV3 should be multi-language enabled.
Note: This does not necessarily mean that DEV3 will be translated to langua...
- 12:38 Bug #1111 (Accepted): Hovering over folded region does not show correct information
- When hovering over a folded region (i.e. a confinement), the folded TypoScript should be displayed. This seems to wor...
- 21:47 Bug #1100 (Resolved): Edit and Delete buttons must be disabled if no pointcut is selected
- In the "New Aspect Wizard", the buttons to edit and delete a pointcut must be disabled when no pointcut is selected i...
- 10:50 Major Feature #469 (Resolved): UC010: Delete Element
- 10:50 Major Feature #466 (Resolved): UC007: Edit TypoScript 2.0
- 10:50 Major Feature #465 (Resolved): UC006: Maintain Aspect
- 07:15 Bug #1062 (Resolved): Nested confinements are not folded properly
- Confinments are no longer defined as partitions but only as projection annotations. Partitions cannot be overlapping,...
- 15:17 Bug #1062 (Accepted): Nested confinements are not folded properly
- 15:16 Bug #1062: Nested confinements are not folded properly
- This is due to the current implementation of @org.typo3.forge.dev3.ui.editors.typoScriptEditor.TypoScriptConfinementR...
- 15:09 Bug #1062 (Resolved): Nested confinements are not folded properly
- Nested confinements are not folded properly in the TypoScript 2.0 editor....
- 08:59 Feature #527 (Accepted): Serveral ideas for connectivity
- Integrating the filesystem can be done by the eclipse plugin TM (Target Management)
- 08:58 Feature #528 (Accepted): Library Collector
- 08:58 Feature #526 (Accepted): Wizard for own Snippets
- 08:57 Feature #529 (Accepted): Syntax Feature Requests
Also available in: Atom