TYPO3 Documentation Team¶
The Doc Team keeps the documentation effort focussed the right way to provide the official documentation and support documentation-writers. More...
Here are our "official Git repositories": GitHub TYPO3-Documentation.
- Discuss with us, ask questions etc.: #typo3-documentation channel on Slack
- Join our monthly Slack call: See TeamMettings Wiki
- Additionally, you can contact us: email@example.com
(the mailing list is no longer being used)
Responsibilities of TYPO3 Documentation Team¶
- Official documentation
- ReStructured Text Infrastructure
- Help people get started with writing documentation
- Provide documentation about Writing Documentation
- Answer questions in #typo3-documentation channel on Slack
- Provide rendering of official manuals and extensions (e.g. [official Docker image](https://github.com/t3docs/docker-render-documentation))
- Organize and do sprints
- Promote the work / press work. (e.g. write news on docs.typo3.org)
No longer responsibility of doc team:
- Administration of api.typo3.org
- Administration of wiki.typo3.org
- Support Translation of manuals
Note: In the team sprint July 28, 2018 it was decided that api.typo3.org, wiki.typo3.org and translation of manuals is no longer responsibility of documentation team. We just don't have the manpower.