Documentation Team Meeting Minutes 2014-07-17¶
Xavier Perseguers, François Suter
- Vagrant box
- Not fully working yet
- Peter Niederlag will continue the work, using 2 days from the budget
- Flow application
- since no one from the team was available, François called for qualified developers in the Flow ML
- Marc Neuhaus and Jacob Floyd answered the call
- François will chat with Marc next wek to brief him
- PDF rendering
- Xavier to proceed with improvements according to budget
- Move to Github so far:
- a real success! We never had so many contributions, including for some tiny fixes.
- no statistics for pull request, but already 34 forks across all manuals.
- the rendering is triggered properly upon each Gituhb merge.
- Flow application (ongoing)
- Solr integration
- TER index page (done)
- documentation facet search on typo3.org
- search on docs.typo3.org
- Consolidation of tools and processes (ongoing)
- Document all our tools (ongoing)
- Is anyone available to present the new documentation at T3CON and spread the word about our work?
- Xavier, François and Martin are not planning to attend
- Thursday, August 21, 2014, 21:00 CET