Documentation Team Meeting Minutes 2017-08-04¶
10.45 - 11.45
This is a preparatory meeting. Video with screen sharing. Notes at: DocTeamMeeting2017-08-04
Daniel Siepmann, Martin Bless
- Demonstrate the - full! - functioning of the Docker renderer "t3docs/render-documentation".
- Clarify that and how Gitlab at https://git-t3o.typo3.org can be used to accept tasks. [1,2]
- Discuss ideas about how to restart the team. We will actually start with this after the summer. We will use Doodle and proper announcements for that. Plus: We have the private Slack channel 'documentation-team'.
- Draw focus on the idea to index all the documentation with ElasticSearch or Solr.
To be done next¶
- Implement the documentation renderer to deliver the documentation (TER extensions!) to the current (=old, srv123) docs server (Martin)
- Move away the old pages about the Documentation Team from the Wiki (Martin, Christoper(?))
- Start planning an ElasticSearch solution (Daniel) 
Where is what at the moment?¶
- Index of DocTeamMeetingMinutes https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/index
- Public Slack channel https://typo3.slack.com/messages/C028JEPJL
- Slack channel for team members:
Someday, September 99, 2017, 21:00 CEST