Moved from https://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DocTeam-2019-02-21 on 2019-02-23 08:38
2019-02-21 Team meeting(Slack Call)¶
Attendees: Sybille Peters, Thorsten Weber, Martin Bless
Beginning of the meeting: 13:00 UTC (London), 14:00 CET (Berlin), 20:00 ICT (Cambodia)
- How is everybody doing?
- Joined Sprint with T3O Team. Sybille is writing a Blog Post for typo3.org.
There we could work on the following:
- ViewHelper Reference is online at https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ViewHelperReference/
Lolli has added Deployment for ViewHelper Reference (unfinished due to missing ssh key, we are already in contact with server team)
Current plan is to finish this during the weekend, so we will auto generate the reference through Bamboo and deploy it to docs.typo3.org
https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/58844 is still open to provide proper Rendering of ViewHelper Reference.
Also note discussions in typo3.slack.com regarding format of documentation for ViewHelper within PHP Doc.
- Version selector was added to new rendering for stage.docs.typo3.org (together with changes in theme in an own branch)
- We discovered that frontend build pipeline of theme is a bit outdated. There were some fixes by Harry Glatz and Daniel during last sprint: https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/t3SphinxThemeRtd/tree/feature/cleanup-frontend-stack
- Daniel will join T3Board, looks like there will be discussions about wiki.typo3.org and a session about contribution to docs.typo3.org
- A budget application for 2019 has been sent to the EAB. The EAB has set aside a total of 25.000 € for "Documentation maintenance and improvement." The application still needs to be improved and receive more quantification.
- A new manual for system extension ext:rte_ckeditor has been published https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/rte_ckeditor/
- Slack channel #typo3-wiki has been created https://typo3.slack.com/messages/CGA1DRSHF
- Definition-list versus "table approach" for "property lists" in documentation had been discussed at Slack https://typo3.slack.com/archives/C028JEPJL/p1550553021049700
- What else has happened? ((would be good to have that here for the quarterly report))
Essen / t3o Sprint¶
- Essen / t3o sprint: startpage (glue pages) initiative from Harry Glatz (task force topic)
- t3o team sprint: new ideas for version selector (Harry)
- t3o sprint: maxwidth
- Essen / design team: Icons
Agenda - today, here¶
What do we want to talk about today?
- Tell about and talk about the budget process for 2019
- What happened with t3docs/render-documentation?
- Idea about finding the right word: What about writing "Main caretaker: John Doe <firstname.lastname@example.org>" at the beginning of each official manual?
To do in real life in TYPO3 documentation:
- Martin: Please set up automatic rendering for rte_ckeditor https://typo3.slack.com/archives/C028JEPJL/p1550157415020800
- Update TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme and Docker and care about https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/t3SphinxThemeRtd/tree/feature/cleanup-frontend-stack
- Clarify: Why sometimes only the latest version of an extension manual is rendered and the latest one of a previous branch ist missing
- followup Harry Glatz: glue pages with TYPO3 t3o layout
- update team page on t3o: https://typo3.org/community/teams/documentation/
- Let's have another talk about the viewhelper reference again and soon in the team
- clarify question and issue from Josef Glatz on definition list / tables: https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/TYPO3CMS-Guide-HowToDocument/issues/57
- Proceed with idea from Martin: write "Main caretaker" (see above)
The next regular meeting will be on the 3rd Thursday of the month:
March 21, 2019
13:00 UTC (London), 14:00 CET (Amsterdam - Berlin - Paris) - one hour
- The notes: https://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DocTeam-2019-02-21
- Forge overview: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/