2019-07-05 Team meeting » History » Version 2
2019-07-05 Team meeting (Slack Call)¶
Attendees: Martin Bless, Daniel Siepmann, Sybille Peters, Tom Warwick, Nikolai Townsend
Beginning of the meeting: 14:00 CEST +02:00 (Berlin)
- How is everybody doing?
Open points from last call?¶
- Thanks to the GmbH the new documentation server has become reality (worth a lot of news), worked smoothly, news was published, email was sent,
- Docker container v2.2.6 - lolli is about to deploy that (provides full functionality, addresses security and seo)
- Fluid ViewHelper docs:
- Info about data type for each argument.
- Info whether argument is required or optional.
- Cross references in some cases.
- Inline highlighting for PHP, HTML and TypoScript
- Fluid documentation (Fluid sprint)
- new: team page: roadmap: https://typo3.org/community/teams/documentation/#c10051
- documentation initiatives: (WIP): https://typo3.org/index.php?id=687
- new: category "documentation" in https://decisions.typo3.org/c/documentation
- News on typo3.org:
- pending typo3.org news on Fluid sprint (Daniel)
Agenda - today, here¶
What do we want to talk about today?
- First half of year has passed: It's time to report to the T3A and to the community
- Sybille: sprint planning: Decide on date and tasks / goals see https://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DocTeam-2019-06-21
notes for topics: https://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DocTeam-2019-06-21
- Sybille: Start "Focused Slack Calls": have a Slack call specifically for one topic, Announce this in advance, keep it short, send out information about this in advance. Advantage: everyone has very little time. This way other people can join specifically for only one topic
- Sybille: Communicate more about specific tasks that need to be done. Documentation Initiatives (doing)
- Sybille: we now have category "documentation" for https://decisions.typo3.org
- Sybille: prioritize tasks?
- Sybille: optimize workflow * docker / Docker Compose * editor / IDE
To do in real life in TYPO3 documentation:
- Martin: Contact Stefan Busemann and organize a Slack call
- Sybille: Will check whether we could join the initiatives week. If so, a new sprint should be planned. If not, we should publish a "Save the date" event on typo3.org
- Sybille: talk with Susi to give access to decision to team only (as in core decision, to find mentor for issue)
- Sybille: continue with Initiatives
- Daniel: remind content group to publish Fluid sprint
- Daniel: Add content to initiatives
- Daniel: SkillDisplay joining forces, back references, URL structure with versions
- Possibilities for the future
- Daniel: Migration fluiftypo3/fluid ViewHelper to rst
- Tom: Finalise Templating page for "Getting Started Tutorial"
- Tom: Complete "Fluid for Integrators Tutorial" cc Claus
- Tom: Propose Slack call for Fluid documentation planning
- Nikolai: work on "reST in 10 minutes"
Sprint 2: 12. - 14.8.2019 - Freiburg (lead by marketing team) - 20 persons
Sprint 3: 22.09. -25.09.2019 - Hof (lead by t3o-team) - 20 persons (in planning)
Sprint 4: Düsseldorf October 2019 - 15 Persons
Sprint 5: 03.11. - 6.11.2019 - Essen (lead by t3o-team) - 15 persons
Initiatives Week: 20. - 27. October
The next regular meeting will be on the 3rd Thursday of the month:
Aug 16, 2019 - 14:00 CEST +02:00 (Amsterdam - Berlin - Paris)
- notes: https://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DocTeam-2019-07-05
- forge wiki: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/2019-07-05_Team_meeting
- Forge overview: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/
Move notes to forge wiki when finished!