2019-10-18 Team meeting (Slack Call)¶
Attendees: Martin Bless, Daniel Siepmann, Sybille Peters, Stefan Busemann
Beginning of the meeting: 14:00 CET (Berlin) - 1 hour
- How is everybody doing?
Agenda - today, here¶
What do we want to talk about today?
- do we have interesting things to announce on Twitter / docs.typo3.org?
* e.g. new / updated documentation?
we will continue posting on Twitter when things come up.
Open points in roadmap: https://typo3.org/community/teams/documentation/#c10051
- what is status with Fluid ViewHelper reST formatting problems: https://docs.typo3.org/other/typo3/view-helper-reference/9.5/en-us/typo3fluid/fluid/latest/Cache/Disable.html
PR is still open: https://github.com/TYPO3/Fluid/pull/436
- what is status with search?
Available at https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/WIP-Algolia-Docsearch-Integration for clone and local call
- what is status with updating documentation for TYPO3 9 and 10?
Don't know, but looks like some of the core team members already were working on it
- talked about structure / idea of card sorting for sorting / structuring manuals or chapters
* new feature: use index, example
- theme will be based on new rtd (read the docs) theme
>> contributions currently not advised
To do in real life in TYPO3 documentation:
- Martin: because of changes in theme / rtd: put notice in theme repo that contributions
are currently not possible
- Make Sybille Co-Teamlead
- Idea was raised to reinitiate / find alternative for former jobs mailing list to use to announce paid work for docs (mailing lists are dead)
- Sybille: use idea of card-sorting during initiatives week
The next regular meeting will be on the 3rd Friday of the month:
November 15, 2019
14:00 CET (Amsterdam - Berlin - Paris)
- The notes: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/2019-10-18_Team_meeting
- Forge overview: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/
After the meeting, the notes will be moved to the forge wiki.