let's brainstorm ideas for the first Meeting.
Ideas from Daniel Siepmann:¶
- Get in touch, introduce ourselves.
- What did you do?
- Who did you do it?
- What are our Responsibilities? I think the four Points inside the Wiki aren't all. We have some more fields. Like:
- Add Events, Ask User groups for there meetings
- What are your ideas?
- How do you want to contribute?
Tasks we should do, like:¶
- Add a description to our forge and typo3.org page
- Define next meeting and topics for this meeting
- What is the current state of typo3.org? Which parts need updates?
- Build team, get additional contributors.
- Add ourselves to:
- Update User groups
- Ask each group if they still exist. Provide some information to get in contact with each User group.