From 2009-07-01 to 2009-07-30
- 18:27 Bug #426 (Needs Feedback): Content is (almost) completely invisible in IE6
- I'd vote for closing... given that our target group (web developers) probably likes newer/better browsers and noone c...
- 18:18 Task #171 (Accepted): Point the wiki link to a FLOW3 page
- 18:17 Feature #2415 (Accepted): PDF Documentation
- 18:17 Feature #316 (Accepted): API documentation needs to be updated automatically
- 18:16 Bug #327 (Resolved): All URLs (www.flow3.de,flow3.de,flow3.typo3.org) should link to one URL
- 18:12 Bug #188 (Closed): first news not clickable.
- Works (now).
- 18:11 Task #1494 (Resolved): Change CGL text
- Fixed, the second change will be published on next CGL update.
- 18:06 Bug #185 (Resolved): Text rendering on documentation/reference/component-manager/ (possible duplicate)
- Since the resize stuff is gone, this is solved.
- 18:04 Bug #458 (Closed): Issues when printing e.g. the documentation
- Well, we'll have PDF version so printing is no longer an issue - and who prints out the internet anyway?
- 17:58 Bug #190 (Resolved): Width limitation is gone, content becomes as wide as possible
- I added a max-width to the CSS.
- 17:50 Bug #119 (Closed): clear-declaration in content relates to sidebars
- Seems to be no longer an issue.
- 17:49 Bug #325 (Resolved): Code-listings run into sidebar blocks
- Solved now.
- 17:48 Bug #156 (Resolved): Dropdown menu in IE7 and "Click here to see the full width code"
- The full-width trigger stuff is gone now, the drop down menus worked fine with MSIE 7 when I checked.
- 17:44 Bug #166 (Resolved): Documentation: Content grows below footer line if images exist
- Solved by setting the height of #content_1 back to auto after resizing columns.
- 10:14 Bug #3849 (Accepted): Errors in Flow3 Comparison chart
- Hi Peter, sorry for the late response.
I am planning to update the whole framework comparison page for the next al...
- 18:09 Bug #3849 (Closed): Errors in Flow3 Comparison chart
The following info is incorrect about Symfony:
* It has a package repository (http://www.symfony-project.or...
Also available in: Atom