With this you create a public custom search to see the issue-categories
in the /issues-list.
HowTo create categories for your issues¶
Klick at the Settings-tab, then issue-categories
HowTo create a "custom search" and see the category in the project-issue-list¶
For project-leaders -- public access for all project-members¶
- Klick at the Issues-tab
- klick it "search", "save"
- set the checker for "public"
- "add filter", select "category", choose the needed categories
- remove the checker from the checkbox "Default columns", then select "columns" and remove tracker and updated, add category
For members -- just private access
thanks to Susanne Moog¶
- Login to forge.
- Go to "*My Page*" on the upper left side (top menu).
- Click "View all issues" beneath one of the blocks there.
- Configure the filter to show what you want (for example "all open bugs assigned to me").
- Click "Apply" to submit your filter and check if the results are what you wanted.
- Then click Save (next to Apply)
- Choose a name for your search (this is the name that shows up in the your query list, so choose a meaningful one).
- You can redefine your filters here, if you forgot something.
- Then click "Save".
- You just finished making your own custom search.
- To find your search just go to your project and click on "Issues". On the right you have "*Custom queries*". Your query should show up there.