So you use the "My page" feature¶
example: create a "Custom search"
thanks to Susanne Moog¶
- Login to forge.
- Go to "*My Page*" on the upper left side (top menu).
- Click "View all issues" beneath one of the blocks there.
- Configure the filter to show what you want (for example "all open bugs assigned to me").
- Click "Apply" to submit your filter and check if the results are what you wanted.
- Then click Save (next to Apply)
- Choose a name for your search (this is the name that shows up in the your query list, so choose a meaningful one).
- You can redefine your filters here, if you forgot something.
- Then click "Save".
- You just finished making your own custom search.
- To find your search just go to your project and click on "Issues". On the right you have "*Custom queries*". Your query should show up there.