Server Team Meeting, 2012-05-02¶
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot, Christian Trabold, Tolleiv Nietsch, Michael Stucki
Open Issues from last meetings (Michael)¶
- [SKIP] How to use Forge projects for typo3.org (concept) (Joern). Joern is not attending, so we'll skip this issue until next time.
Forge status (Peter)¶
- [INFO] Migration / Creation of Gerrit projects now works completely through one script
- [TODO] Project permissions (leader / member) are not taken into consideration yet (Peter)
- [INFO] Tagging works only with annotated and signed tags
- [INFO] References: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36097 http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36095
- [TODO] Existing SVN projects should be removed after conversion (Peter)
- [TODO] Write a annoucement about the Git migration for t3 extensions. People should create a forge ticket and assign it to Peter. (Michael + Peter)
- [INFO] Fabien did lot of work on this http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36094
- [INFO] Fabien asks about the current status. Steffen already asked Peter K again.
Planning the Chef workshop in Frankfurt¶
- [INFO] Start: Friday morning / End: Saturday evening
- [TODO] Christian: Send Agenda to list
- [TODO] Christian: Send Hotel recommendations to list
- [TODO] Where / how to register domains (typo3-incubator.org). Michael will ask the T3A board on how to proceed with the registration.
- [INFO] The next meeting will take place on May 16, 2012 08:00 CEST.