Server Team Meeting, 2012-10-16¶
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Michael Stucki, Bastian Bringenberg
Excused: Fabien Udriot, Christian Trabold
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2012-10-02
- Issue list: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/issues?query_id=379
New names for TYPO3 products¶
- [TODO] Create new mailing lists: #41791 (depends on the next task)
- [TODO] Discuss what needs to be changed on a technical level due to the renaming: https://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
- [INFO] Discontinue bugs.typo3.org: How to proceed? #41475
- [INFO] The deprecation warning has been turned on right now. You will see it when you open http://bugs.typo3.org/
- [TODO] The deprecation change will be announced no later than tomorrow (Wednesday). WIP announcement text: https://notes.typo3.org/p/bugs.typo3.org
- [TODO] Check if it is possible to adjust permissions so that no new issues can be created? Bastian will take a look at this.
Setting rules for forbidding new issues on bugs.typo3.org¶
To forbid every action on every project just goto:
- Manage -> Manage Configuration -> Workflow Transitions
- Minimal Access Level to Change th this Status -> new -> manager
All other usage rights are also set up right here. So if we set all to manager ( except feedback, which should stay on reporter ) no one except the manager will be able to edit things.
Settings to allow single users to stay using bugs.typo3.org ( to close tickets ... )¶
To set up a single user as manager of a project just follow this steps:
- Direct from User
- Manage -> Manage Users -> Click on the UserName -> Add user to project with Access Level "manager".
- Direct from Project
- Manage -> Manage Projects -> Click on the ProjectName -> Add user to project with Access Level "manager".
- unfortunaltly no more progress due to time constraints
Fix authentication for svn.typo3.org¶
- [INFO] Currently it is required to log into forge.typo3.org once before the new password can be used for SVN
- Apache's SVN vhost is authentication against redmine, see /opt/svn-helpers/apache-svn-authenticator.php
- typo3.org probably 6.-9.12. in Wiesbaden
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 08:00 CEST