Server Team Meeting, 2012-11-13

Attendees: Peter Niederlag, Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Michael Stucki
Excused: Fabien Udriot, Christian Trabold,

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Message Queuing

  • [INFO] Steffen bought a book on RabbitMQ. He and Bastian are currently getting into the topic. The first goal is to get a notification from Ruby (Redmine) to Python (Git) for creating a Git repository with a single click. Currently this is done using SSH connecting from PC to the Gerrit and forge servers and executing a few commands there - which is obviously not very nice.

TYPO3Camp Rhein-Ruhr

New names for TYPO3 products

  • [TODO] see open tasks from last week
  • [TODO] Michael will invite all stakeholders (those who already have been invited to the discussion) to take another look at the proposal
  • [TODO] After that, a final draft is sent out to the public

Git support / Gerrit upgrade

  • [INFO] Gerrit upgrade is in progress, a bit dependency on the new repo structure and the message queue

Forum website

Question & answers service

TYPO3.org code sprint

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 08:00 CET

End of the meeting: 09:00 CET.