Server Team Meeting, 2012-11-27¶
Attendees: Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Michael Stucki
Excused: Christian Trabold, Fabien Udriot
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/wiki/Meeting_Protocols
- Issue list: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/issues?query_id=379
- [INFO] We checked the status to see if there is anything missing for the upcoming change when we make bugs.typo3.org read-only on December 1st.
- [INFO] We discussed where cookbooks should be stored. Currently, we don't use Gerrit reviews, but just use plain git. As we would also like to involve people from outside the TYPO3 community we have created a Github project for our cookbooks.
- [INFO] The cookbooks can be viewed and forked at http://github.com/typo3-cookbooks - we look forward to your pull requests!
- [TODO] Steffen will remove the Gerrit projects for each cookbook
- [INFO] Today we have mainly gone through our issue tracker tried to clean it up a bit. We checked the status of all open tasks.
- [INFO] Lots of issues have been fixed in the meantime, so we could close these issues.
- [INFO] We also checked what is missing, waiting or blocked by other users, and discussed the next steps.
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 08:00 CET