Server Team Meeting, 2014-02-18¶
(Agenda and Protocol were moved from https://notes.typo3.org/p/Server_Team_Meeting_2014-01-24 and https://notes.typo3.org/p/Server_Team_Meeting_2014-02-04 since these meetings didn't happen.)
Attendees: Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot, Michael Stucki, Robert Lemke (guest)
Excused: Andri Steiner, Christian Trabold
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2014-01-18
- Issue list: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/issues?query_id=379
- Jira Hosting (Robert)
- -> Chef cookbooks?
- -> subdomains ?
- -> notification mailer?
- -> SSO, Crowd, ... (https://drupal.org/project/crowd)
- -> LDAP ...
Allow t3o users to change their email address¶
- [INFO] We will need LDAP authentication for making this work. It should be one of the next projects, still looking for a maintainer, though.
- [TODO] Set up LDAP server and synchronize with typo3.org FE users: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/54070
- [TODO] Add this to the agenda for the upcoming sprint
Composer service: What is the status?¶
- [INFO] Fabien informs that there is now a working group to build a composer service for TYPO3 infrastructure
- [INFO] Link: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-composer
Rename Git repository TYPO3v4 to be TYPO3CMS¶
- [INFO] Fabien renamed all remaining repositories http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55293
- [INFO] The question was raised if we can redirect from an old to a new repository URL with the Git protocol. As far as we know, this is not possible.
- [INFO] There is also a news about this change: http://forge.typo3.org/news/692
How to manage content for landing pages¶
- [INFO] Fabien asks where we should store content for landing pages, eg. get.typo3.org. It is currently stored on typo3.org, however that is not flexible when doing future deployments.
- [INFO] Since we are now using clickjacking protection for typo3.org (see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/54837), the content currently needs to be fetched using some kind of hack: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/56006
- [INFO] Suggested way: having our own template
Using Jira in the Neos team¶
- [INFO] Robert joins the meeting and tells us that the Neos team wants to use Jira instead of Redmine. We agreed earlier last year that the Neos team will use a separate Jira site for the moment. Robert is asking if we can move that site onto our own infrastructure.
- [INFO] Robert raised the problem of authentication: would be done by Crowd https://www.atlassian.com/software/crowd/overview, username must be in sync with typo3.org.
- [INFO] To be checked if user can be created on the fly or they must be created in advance.
- [TODO] Create a VM, synchronize typo3 user (issue to be created on Forge)
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 08:00 CET
End of the meeting: 09:15 CET.