Server Team Meeting, 2014-02-18

(Agenda and Protocol were moved from and since these meetings didn't happen.)

Attendees: Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot, Michael Stucki, Robert Lemke (guest)
Excused: Andri Steiner, Christian Trabold

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings


Allow t3o users to change their email address

  • [INFO] We will need LDAP authentication for making this work. It should be one of the next projects, still looking for a maintainer, though.
  • [TODO] Set up LDAP server and synchronize with FE users:
  • [TODO] Add this to the agenda for the upcoming sprint

Composer service: What is the status?

Rename Git repository TYPO3v4 to be TYPO3CMS

How to manage content for landing pages

  • [INFO] Fabien asks where we should store content for landing pages, eg. It is currently stored on, however that is not flexible when doing future deployments.
  • [INFO] Since we are now using clickjacking protection for (see, the content currently needs to be fetched using some kind of hack:
  • [INFO] Suggested way: having our own template

Using Jira in the Neos team

  • [INFO] Robert joins the meeting and tells us that the Neos team wants to use Jira instead of Redmine. We agreed earlier last year that the Neos team will use a separate Jira site for the moment. Robert is asking if we can move that site onto our own infrastructure.
  • [INFO] Robert raised the problem of authentication: would be done by Crowd, username must be in sync with
  • [INFO] To be checked if user can be created on the fly or they must be created in advance.
  • [TODO] Create a VM, synchronize typo3 user (issue to be created on Forge)

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 08:00 CET

End of the meeting: 09:15 CET.