Server Team Meeting, 2014-03-18¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Michael Stucki
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2014-03-04
- Issue list: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/issues?query_id=379
- Recap of the last team meeting
- Urgent issues to be discussed
- Next steps in various projects
Status on Message Queue Server¶
- [INFO] The MQ server is almost finished but not used in production yet. First tasks of it will be:
- Create Git repositories when creating new Forge projects
- Block spamming Forge users
- [TODO] see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/56671
Status on Package Building Server¶
- [INFO] We are working on a Jenkins server which builds Debian packages for various programs or libraries that are used by us. Current packages are: php5-eaccelerator, mysql-tuning-primer.
- [INFO] Packages are built using Docker images which provide isolated systems for the task. More infos on that will follow later...
- [INFO] The server was finished 90% during the team sprint, and will be used in production as soon as the upload is also implemented.
- [INFO] The built packages will be publicly available, more info will follow later...
Status on Redmine Update¶
- [INFO] The new server is ready, we are currently testing it.
- [INFO] Go-live will need some time and we are currently trying to find a timeslot for it.
- [TODO] The report from the team sprint is still missing. Michael will take care of it this week.
- [TODO] We will have the next sprint some time in May or June. Michael will set up a Doodle for this.
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 08:00 CET
End of the meeting: 08:35 CET.