Server Team Meeting, 2014-04-15¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Christian Trabold
Excused: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag, Fabien Udriot
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2014-04-01
- Issue list: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/issues?query_id=379
Planning the next team meeting¶
- [INFO] The next team meeting will take place on June 27-29 2014.
- Location is most likely in Lucerne. Andri can offer meeting rooms, and we found some hotels which fit into our budget.
- Next thing is, we need to fix the participants list, so that we can book rooms. Michael will get in touch with the team members.
- External readers who are interested to join our meeting: You are welcome! Please apply by writing a mail to us.
- [TODO] Organize the 2014/2 Server Team Sprint: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/57922
OpenSSL Heartbleed Follow-up¶
- [INFO] So far we only sent one tweet about the situation but no further details: https://twitter.com/TYPO3server/status/453919217877000192
- A new certificate was created and has been installed on all servers after they have been fixed.
- Community needs to be informed with a more detailed statement.
- [TODO] Revoke the old certificate
- [TODO] Write a message to the community and explain what was done in the last week. Although there is no sign of a compromise, we recommend everyone to change their passwords.
- [TODO] Server Team: everyone needs to rebuild their Chef client certificate: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/57923
Info about QA Meeting¶
- [INFO] We had a first QA meeting the day before with Andy Grunwald and Stefano Kowalke.
- [INFO] We agree that we really like to support other community projects like metrics.typo3.org better.
- Our goal is to provide a more flexible and easier way to contribute new features and services in our infrastructure.
- We will evaluate a way to enable teams to apply their changes on top of our "core" infrastructure with tools of their choice (think of "PaaS").
- We will start a prototype with https://github.com/typo3-ci/infrastructure to make contributions to the CI / Metrics environment more easy and fun.
- If anyone is interested to support this initiative, please get in touch with us.
- [INFO] Budget situation
- Make sure to use our budget if it fits for a project! If you have a project to start, propose it to the team (also non-team members!) so we can discuss if we want to sponsor it.
- [INFO] Christian sends happy new year's greetings from Cambodia to the rest of the world! :-)
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 08:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.