Server Team Meeting, 2015-06-09

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Peter Niederlag, Steffen Gebert
Excused: Fabien Udriot, Michael Stucki

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Hosting situation

  • [INFO] Basti points out that we need some improvements for hosting of virtual machines, as well as for hosting of web space
  • [INFO] Andri reports that he made progress with Michi to set up OpenNebula (on ms08)

TYPO3 and Neos Split

  • [TODO] Is there anything that we have to do / support for the move away of Neos?

T3DD

  • [TODO] Will we have a slot to discuss with the TYPO3 CMS team at the ACME in Nurnberg?
  • [INFO] Availability: Peter Wed-Fri, Steffen Fri-Sun, Basti maybe Fri-Sun, Andri none, Michi complete, Fabien?

Various

  • [TODO] Server ms05 is not in use anymore, Steffen will notify Dean from TUe/Stack and thank for the sponsoring
  • [INFO] The available team members decide to stick to the meetings every second Tuesday at 8:00
  • [TODO] Michi should update the Google Calendar
  • [INFO/TODO] We should discuss the dates for the ~2 sprints. We decide for one of them being the weekend around Nov 7th. The other is to be discussed via mailing list. (https://doodle.com/vcu6edukkpgur9w7)
  • [TODO] We should continue to invite Michael Lihs to contribute more to the team

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 08:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.