Server Team Meeting, 2015-06-23

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert
Missing: Bastian Bringenberg, Fabien Udriot, Peter Niederlag

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

T3DD

  • [INFO] Meeting with CMS Team Members regarding infrastructure requirements if possible on Thursday after 7pm
  • [TODO] Michael will prepare requirements with Boris Hinzer (next Monday)
  • [TODO] Michael will fix the date together with Benni

Next team sprint

  • [INFO] Sprint on November 6-8 is fixed!
  • [TODO] Invite more guests?
  • [TODO] Any plans for additional sprints?

E-Mail Server Migration

  • [INFO] We will prepare a schedule for the migration during the next weeks
  • [TODO] Time schedule, prepare first information email, email that the migration will happen in X days
  • [TODO] Andri will take care together with Michael

Various

  • [INFO] There will be a typo3.org sprint this weekend in Stuttgart. If you are interested to join, contact Thomas Löffler.
  • [INFO] Load on ms06 at 00:00 was very high during the last days. Backup jobs are certainly one source of load. Steffen removed updatedb cron jobs on some VMs, seem to be better the last days.

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 08:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.