Server Team Meeting, 2015-07-07

Attendees: Bastian Bringenberg, Fabien Udriot, Michael Stucki, Peter Niederlag, Steffen Gebert
Excused: Andri Steiner

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Zabbix

  • [INFO] Basti is looking a bit into Zabbix
  • [TODO] Let's just try an upgrade of the server to 2.4 the next days

Demo Server VM

  • [INFO] This VM caused a lot I/O load, thus was moved to a different server
  • [INFO] In general, we're happy to have a demo site running (pretty stable)
  • [TODO] Fabien will ask launchr.com, if we can use their services

DevDays

  • [INFO] No Bastian, no Fabien

Various

  • [INFO] Chef-client does not converge on srv151 (gerrit) since the latest cookbook upload
  • [TODO] Can anybody figure out the conflicting constraints?
  • [TODO] Status of OpenNebula?

Next meeting

  • Most of us will meet at the T3DD
  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 08:00 CEST
  • Excused: Peter

End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.