CMS and Server Team Meeting - 17.07.2015¶
Extraordinary meeting during TYPO3 Developer Days 2015
Attendees: Benni Mack, Mathias Schreiber, Andri Steiner, Peter Niederlag, Steffen Gebert, Michael Stucki
Forge / Gerrit workflow¶
- We need to stop the Subversion server (svn.typo3.org) (goal: 31.12.2015)
- Extensions should use any public repository (Github, Bitbucket, self hosted, etc.) instead of T3O Infrastructure
- Gerrit Logout issue: should be fixed after the upcoming Gerrit update (Steffen is currently working on it)
- Remove Neos & Flow projects
- Cleanup projects in "Other"
- Benni asks for the repository of the Redmine "start page" plugin: https://github.com/TYPO3-infrastructure/rm_flow_start (Peter sent the link to Benni already)
- CMS team is asking for Forge hooks (on push do ...), same for Gerrit (which already pushes to RabbitMQ)
Packaging Server - where to put it?¶
- This will be kept like it is. Benni will make sure that this runs on any box
- Short info CMS -> Server team. No action needed.
Demo Server - switch to the cloud?¶
- Benni looks for an alternative in the cloud.
Download functionality (SourceForge replacement)¶
- Mattes checks with Akamai
- Ingo Schmitt has already offered a CDN that we could use
- Will be done ASAP with Xavier
More contact between CMS <-> Server team¶
- Anyone is invited to join our meetings. If interested, get in touch with us on Slack: #typo3-server-team