Server Team Meeting, 2015-09-15

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Fabien Udriot, Michael Stucki, Peter Niederlag, Steffen Gebert
Excused:

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Budget 2016

  • [INFO] Michael has submitted it

November Sprint

Backups / Overload Git/Gerrit Server

  • [INFO] One server is always running extreme I/O load during backups, therefore Gerrit is very slow
  • [INFO] Situation has improved a lot after disabling backups for one day sigh
  • [TODO] Andri will take a look at the configuration of BackupPC to see if anything can be fixed.

Mail Server Migration

Discourse

  • [INFO] Michael Lihs has started something with people from punkt.de.
  • [TODO] Michael will check the status with Mimi

LDAP server

  • [INFO] A server has been bootstrapped
  • [INFO] Bastian has made some notes on TODO
  • [TODO] Bastian will get in touch with Xavier and Fabien

VM for http://typo3-fr.org/

  • [INFO] Asked by Cyril Wolfangel to move typo3-fr.org to our infrastructure
  • [TODO] Michael with contact Cyril
  • [TODO] Andri mentions that snowflake would offer him such a site for free. Just get in touch with him.

Priorities/Features Redmine

  • Peter and Michael will appoint a date and priorities the features on thursday or friday

Various

  • [INFO] There was a lot of spam in the forums. We are now moderating it. Only moderator is currently Ralf-René Schröder. Some more would be good.

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 08:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.