Server Team Meeting, 2015-10-13

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert
Excused: Michael Lihs, Bastian Bringenberg, Fabien Udriot, Peter Niederlag

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Agenda

  • Status mailserver migration
  • Status LDAP server
  • Status Redmine update
  • Preparation for the November sprint

Status mailserver migration

  • [INFO] What about mails to typo3.com? It seems it's only used by Kasper in the past.
  • [TODO] Michael will contact Kasper

Preparation for the November sprint

  • [INFO] We're now 12 participants - more than ever before! :-)
  • [INFO] Participants, please check the infos in the notes document and subscribe to our Slack channel (#serverteam-sprint-ka)
  • [INFO] see https://notes.typo3.org/p/Server_Team_Meeting_2015-11-06
  • [TODO] Confirmation needed from all participants

Various

  • Michael will talk to Bastian and Peter regarding the status of the Redmine update (Peter) and the LDAP server (Bastian).

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 08:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.