Server Team Meeting, 2015-11-24

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert
Excused: Michael Stucki, Fabien Udriot, Peter Niederlag,

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Agenda

- Server Team Sprint @ T3Board Europe? http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/t3board/2015-November/002465.html
- Planning of Server Team Sprints for 2016

Server Team Sprint

- We would like to have a sprint over the time of T3BOARD in Austria. No cost covering (or should we?)
- Besides that we can work together on some topics, this could attract also other community members to join us
- Bastian and Andri mentioned, that they would not be at T3BOARD

Sprints 2016

- Steffen creates doodles per quarter
- We should already announce them in the sprint calendar of typo3.org

LDAP Status Update

  • LDAP VM ist running, last ansible role things need to be done, first import ist working
  • Reminder for Bastian: Add TLS Support

Redmine Update Status

- Peter reported that the freelancer will work on this task this week

Skeleton Cookbook

- Steffen and Mimi were working on a skeleton Chef Cookbook
- Currently only lots of README - see https://github.com/TYPO3-cookbooks/site-skeletontypo3org
- Maybe someone could provide a little feedback on whether it's clear and comprehensible
- Feel free to ask any questions!
- [INFO] Steffen cleaned up couple of Chef cookbooks, more to come

Error Mails from Pootle Server

- [INFO] We receive many mails from the pootle server that cannot be delivered to xavier, as they are sent from root@localhost
- [TODO] Replace root@localhost with ? http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#generic
- [TODO] Adjust Django logging config: http://django-doc-pootle-test.readthedocs.org/en/latest/howto/error-reporting.html#server-errors

Various

- [INFO] Steffen was working on OTRS for the security team. Migration will follow in the next days

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 08:00 CET