Server Team Meeting, 2015-12-08

Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag

Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Agenda

  • Sprints 2016
  • Redmine
  • Chef cookbook workflows
  • Various

Sprints 2016

  • [INFO] Steffen sent reminder via email as a bunch of people have not yet set their availability
  • [TODO] Feel free to invite good friends

Redmine

  • [INFO] Our external ruby/rails developer(Matthias H.) has finished his work and is waiting for our feedback/testing.
  • [INFO] Steffen and Peter went through the list of open questions and gave feedback to Matthias H..
  • [TODO] We need to rollout the code on a test system. We will do this on local vagrant env at first and try to target debian jessie.Please check/consider debian wheezy as well.

Chef cookbook documentation and workflows

Various

  • [INFO] Security team OTRS was updated and moved under official infrastructure
  • [TODO] What to do with srv157? It is a "neos demo server", not reachable via srv157.typo3.org, running on ms07. Delete?

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 08:00 CET

End of the meeting: 09:00 CET.