Server Team Meeting, 2015-12-08¶
Attendees: Steffen Gebert, Peter Niederlag
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2015-10-27
- Issue list: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/issues?query_id=379
- Sprints 2016
- Chef cookbook workflows
- [INFO] Steffen sent reminder via email as a bunch of people have not yet set their availability
- [TODO] Feel free to invite good friends
- [INFO] Our external ruby/rails developer(Matthias H.) has finished his work and is waiting for our feedback/testing.
- [INFO] Steffen and Peter went through the list of open questions and gave feedback to Matthias H..
- [TODO] We need to rollout the code on a test system. We will do this on local vagrant env at first and try to target debian jessie.Please check/consider debian wheezy as well.
Chef cookbook documentation and workflows¶
- [INFO] Michael Lihs added an example for a top-level chef cookbook: https://github.com/TYPO3-cookbooks/site-skeletontypo3org
- [TODO] Add pull requests to express your feelings and opinions
- [INFO] Steffen's current WIP state for a simplification compared to the environment cookbook pattern: https://github.com/StephenKing/site-skeletontypo3org/commit/7aba7f6436094520edb793d0842e99c4474de2c2 / https://github.com/StephenKing/site-skeletontypo3org/tree/feature/docs-environment-cookbook
- [INFO] Security team OTRS was updated and moved under official infrastructure
- [TODO] What to do with srv157? It is a "neos demo server", not reachable via srv157.typo3.org, running on ms07. Delete?
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 08:00 CET
End of the meeting: 09:00 CET.