Server Team Meeting, 2017-01-27

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert

Beginning of the meeting: 16:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Team Sprint 2017/1

  • [INFO] Report will follow asap. Michael will complete the report and publish it on typo3.org.
  • [TODO] Bastian will add some lines about the new LDAP server

Team Sprint 2017/2

  • [INFO] Sprint will take place on April 7-9, 2017 in Cologne at Mehrwert
  • [TODO] Andreas will book hotels

LDAP Status

  • [INFO] TODO @bastian: write some lines about the status

TYPO3 XSD Builder

  • [INFO] XSD Files provide a reference and autocompletion for Fluid tags within editors like PhpStorm.
  • [INFO] Community member Jan Kiesewetter has prepared a Docker container to build those files from the sources: https://github.com/t3easy/docker-typo3-xsd-builder
  • [INFO] Jan has contacted Bastian for finding out how this work can be put on typo3.org.
  • [TODO] Bastian is going to write a mail to: Benni, Jan, Thomas, Helmut, Claus to check if the wish exists to publish those informations within typo3.org, and who would take care of doing so.

Chef CI

Various

  • [INFO] DNS server was migrated successfully

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Friday, February 10, 2017 16:00 CET

End of the meeting: 17:00 CET.