Server Team Meeting, 2017-03-28

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Martin Bless
Excused: Steffen Gebert
Missing: Patrick Oberdorf

Beginning of the meeting: 09:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Agenda

  • Upcoming Team Sprint
  • Docs Team Server

Team Sprint 2017/2

  • [INFO] Hotel booking for next planned sprint in Cologne has been accidentally canceled. Looking for alternatives, Stucki asking Oliver about Frankfurt
  • [TODO] We need to fix the location + reservations until Friday March 31 @abeutel @stucki
  • [INFO] UPDATE: We fixed the reservation for dkd in Frankfurt. For further details, see https://notes.typo3.org/p/Server_Team_Meeting_2017-04-07

Docs Team Server

  • [INFO] Martin Bless has requested a new server for docs.typo3.org. The server should take care of building and hosting the docs and therefore has many dependencies.
  • [INFO] We're discussing with Martin if it would make more sense to separate the build process from the hosting.
  • [TODO] Find someone who can help Martin with building a CI system that takes care of building the docs using Docker and GitLab CI / Jenkins. If you are interested, get in touch with Martin Bless or Michael Stucki.
  • [TODO] The formerly planned new server for docs.typo3.org (srv167.typo3.org) can be removed.

OTRS Tickets

  • [INFO] We went through all open tickets and discussed the next steps for each of them.

Various

  • nothing to discuss

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 09:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 09:50 CEST.