Server Team Meeting, 2017-05-11

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert
Excused: Bastian Bringenberg

Beginning of the meeting: 07:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Discourse Proposal (to replace Mailman/Newsgroups)

Status Server hosting

  • [INFO] Michi talked to Olivier about the plan
  • [INFO] Adding a target duration of 5 years
  • [TODO] Michael will send out the document for review and then publish it on typo3.org

Forger

Sprint

Various

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Thursday, May 25, 2017 07:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 7:45 CEST.