Server Team Meeting, 2017-07-06

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Steffen Gebert, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki

Beginning of the meeting: 07:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Server Offerings

  • [INFO] We received in total 5 offers. Some of the offers are hardware based, some are VM based. The main question for us currently is if we want to stay with hardware based nodes and take care of the hardware setup, RAID configuration, etc.
  • [INFO] We have built a (internal) sheet where we compare the offers to find the best one for our purpose.
  • [TODO] Michael will talk to Olivier to discuss the further procedure.
  • [INFO] We assume that it's not realistic to make a decision until July 7 (tomorrow) as originally planned. Therefore, the final decision will be communicated until July 31. Offering companies will be informed.


  • Andri and Michael will be at the TYPO3 Developer Days (T3DD17) in Malmö. See you there!

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Thursday, July 20, 2017 07:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 08:15 CEST.