Server Team Meeting, 2017-07-21¶
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert
Beginning of the meeting: 07:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2017-07-06
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Status server offers¶
- [INFO] We again discussed the offers we received and took a decision on it.
- [TODO] Michael will inform hosting offers who were not picked.
- [TODO] Communicate via news on typo3.org. Michael will take care of this.
- [INFO] Andri usually takes care of these updates (see https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketZoom;TicketID=124632 )
- [INFO] How can others do it? What steps must be taken?
- [INFO] Answer: It's as simple as clicking the link in the notification mail ;-)
LDAP update requests from TYPO3 GmbH¶
- [INFO] Anja likes to know if we can take care of these issues when Bastian can't (during holiday, etc.)
- [INFO] for example, see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/81698 (private issue)
- [INFO] Discuss: should these requests be reported to OTRS or directly to Forge (like it is done now)?
- [INFO] Connect to LDAP with a client like Apache Directory Studio (User cn=admin,dc=typo3,dc=org). Search corresponding user and add "isMemberOf" attribute.
- [TODO] Admin Account for Anja? Andri will check...
- [INFO] Andi will check (ask Mattes) why Core issues still appear in Admin Forger.
- [INFO] Michael informs that he spent an evening on fixing some false alerts in Zabbix.
- [INFO] Michael informs that he applied a patch (http://www.redmine.org/issues/24839) on our Forge site which seems to fix temporary performance issues which we often had in the past. The fix was a backport from the latest stable version, so it will automatically be included in future updates...
- The next meeting will take place on Thursday, August 03, 2017 07:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.