Server Team Meeting, 2017-07-21

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert

Beginning of the meeting: 07:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Status server offers

  • [INFO] We again discussed the offers we received and took a decision on it.
  • [TODO] Michael will inform hosting offers who were not picked.
  • [TODO] Communicate via news on typo3.org. Michael will take care of this.

Discourse Update

LDAP update requests from TYPO3 GmbH

  • [INFO] Anja likes to know if we can take care of these issues when Bastian can't (during holiday, etc.)
  • [INFO] for example, see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/81698 (private issue)
  • [INFO] Discuss: should these requests be reported to OTRS or directly to Forge (like it is done now)?
  • [INFO] Connect to LDAP with a client like Apache Directory Studio (User cn=admin,dc=typo3,dc=org). Search corresponding user and add "isMemberOf" attribute.
  • [TODO] Admin Account for Anja? Andri will check...

Various

  • [INFO] Andi will check (ask Mattes) why Core issues still appear in Admin Forger.
  • [INFO] Michael informs that he spent an evening on fixing some false alerts in Zabbix.
  • [INFO] Michael informs that he applied a patch (http://www.redmine.org/issues/24839) on our Forge site which seems to fix temporary performance issues which we often had in the past. The fix was a backport from the latest stable version, so it will automatically be included in future updates...

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Thursday, August 03, 2017 07:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.