Server Team Meeting, 2017-10-26¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert, Stephan Großberndt, Benni Mack
Excused: Andreas Beutel,
Beginning of the meeting: 07:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2017-10-12
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Welcome from Stephan¶
- [INFO] Stephan will join our sprint and introduced himself
- [INFO] Will help Steffen with Gerrit and work with migrating http://tools.typo3.org/cms/merged/core.html
Input of Benni¶
- [INFO] They're working on removing ticket statuses, will remove "Ready for Deployment" and "Postponed"
- [INFO] Experiencing delays when a merge from gerrit is happening (replication delay is 15sec, set in gerrit) to git.typo3.org, but github.com is faster - @benni will check this behaviour for 10 times and report to @stephenking IF action is necessary from the server team, currently just an FYI.
- [INFO] Michi ran `git gc`, which fixed issues with fetches timing out on
- [TODO] Benni wants to integrate this with forger (https://forge.typo3.org/issues/79487)
Sprint in November (Nov 24-26)¶
Use LDAP for authentication¶
- Forum (communicate shutdown): Michi https://forge.typo3.org/issues/82742
- Discourse (to replace forum; needs to be set up): Andri? -> discuss with Benni etc.
- Gerrit: Steffen & Stephan https://forge.typo3.org/issues/81081; WIP https://github.com/TYPO3-cookbooks/site-reviewtypo3org/tree/ldap
- Wiki: Bastian https://forge.typo3.org/issues/82741
- [TODO] Michael will talk to Xavier - see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/82740
Ticket T3DD18 web site¶
- [TODO] Andri takes care
- The next meeting will take place on Thursday, November 9, 2017 07:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 07:55 CEST.