Server Team Meeting, 2017-12-08

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert, Stephan GroƟberndt
Excused: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Sprint Retrospective

  • [TODO] Sprint report
  • [INFO] Xavier started to implement Pootle based on Docker containers, wait for feedback regarding LDAP support
  • [INFO] Gerrit is ready for LDAP migration and update; Stephan cleaned up many repos; Migration will happen this Sunday
  • [INFO] The team decided to evaluate a migration to Kubernetes, based on Google Kubernetes Engine. Tasks: https://github.com/TYPO3-infrastructure/kubernetes-infra/issues
  • [INFO] Mediawiki is migrated, one patch for LDAP support is pending in Phabricator: TODO

Redmine

  • [TODO] Michael will contact Sascha regarding maintenance
  • [TODO] We should finally announce that extensions are no longer supported and should move away; providing helpers for migrating away from Redmine would be helpful
  • [TODO] Check, how many projects still use redmine and decide, if it's worth to provide such helpers

Various

  • [TODO] Check with Benni what the status of removing all extension repos from Gerrit is (we wanted to contact the users for this)

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Thursday, December 20, 2017 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 17:30 CET.