Server Team Meeting, 2017-12-20¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Steffen Gebert, Stephan Großberndt
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2017-12-08
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Security Team Sprint Feedback¶
- [INFO] Stephan informs us about the last sprint, in which he, as security team member, participated (handling of infrastructure issues, hosting of incident handling system)
- [INFO] Gerrit was updated to 2.14 including LDAP authentication
- [TODO] we discovered some issues in the RCs for 2.15, some of them have been fixed in the meantime - we will thus plan an update to 2.15 pretty soon
- [TODO] It would be good to do some more cleanup on 2.14 for groups/projects/users before upgrading to 2.15 as then users and some links to them are migrated to notedb and cannot be updated so easily
- [TODO] leftovers: clean up refs in gerrit's TYPO3.CMS.git folder ; firstname.lastname@example.org is not used by site-gittypo3org
- [INFO] Styling of the PolyGerrit UI will be handled once we are at least at 2.15 or better 2.16 as there may be more changes and its not easily possible to change styles currently
Core Team Requests for Forge¶
- [TODO] There was an OTRS ticket by Susi from beginning of Nov 2017
- https://forge.typo3.org/issues/83397 https://forge.typo3.org/issues/83398 https://forge.typo3.org/issues/83399
- [TODO] Ask Sascha @Michi do you take this over
- [INFO] Benni plans to tackle the mission to get rid of extensions from forge and gerrit so that we can hopefully clean up forge early in 2018 (Stephan will help)
Budget & Invoicing¶
- [TODO] We should invoice for positions that were requested in budget and accomplished by the team @Michi please take over with splitting up the pot
- [TODO] Create doodle @Andi?
- [TODO] see https://github.com/TYPO3-infrastructure/kubernetes-infra/issues
- [TODO] Maybe we should dedicate our next sprint completely to that?!
- [INFO] Andri plans to migrate the mail server to mailhog, hosted at and sponsered by snowflake
- The next meeting will take place on Thursday, January 3, 2018 17:00 CET
End of the meeting: 18:00 CET.