Server Team Meeting, 2017-12-20

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Steffen Gebert, Stephan GroƟberndt

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Security Team Sprint Feedback

  • [INFO] Stephan informs us about the last sprint, in which he, as security team member, participated (handling of infrastructure issues, hosting of incident handling system)

Gerrit Upgrade

  • [INFO] Gerrit was updated to 2.14 including LDAP authentication
  • [TODO] we discovered some issues in the RCs for 2.15, some of them have been fixed in the meantime - we will thus plan an update to 2.15 pretty soon
  • [TODO] It would be good to do some more cleanup on 2.14 for groups/projects/users before upgrading to 2.15 as then users and some links to them are migrated to notedb and cannot be updated so easily
  • [TODO] leftovers: clean up refs in gerrit's TYPO3.CMS.git folder ; is not used by site-gittypo3org
  • [INFO] Styling of the PolyGerrit UI will be handled once we are at least at 2.15 or better 2.16 as there may be more changes and its not easily possible to change styles currently

Core Team Requests for Forge

Budget & Invoicing

  • [TODO] We should invoice for positions that were requested in budget and accomplished by the team @Michi please take over with splitting up the pot

Sprints 2018

  • [TODO] Create doodle @Andi?

Kubernetes Migration

- [TODO] see https://github.com/TYPO3-infrastructure/kubernetes-infra/issues
- [TODO] Maybe we should dedicate our next sprint completely to that?!

Mailserver Migration

- [INFO] Andri plans to migrate the mail server to mailhog, hosted at and sponsered by snowflake

Various

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Thursday, January 3, 2018 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 18:00 CET.