Server Team Meeting, 2018-02-06¶
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert, Stephan Großberndt
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2018-01-03
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Update SSL certificate¶
- [INFO] On Tuesday, Feb 06, we have replaced the certificate for *.typo3.org signed by a new CA. Make sure to update CA bundle on systems which cannot connect anymore.
- [INFO] We still need a lot of time to manage all TYPO3 domains coming in from time time
- [INFO] We don't think its feasible to register TYPO3 on all available tld's which seems the plan right now
- [INFO] If we have to deal with this on a regular basis, we have to think about a change of the process and maybe another registrar
- [TODO] Check with the board about their intention and future plans regarding domain registration (Michael)
Minor security issues on typo3.org¶
Stephan talked to Thomas Löffler about the minor security issues on typo3.org which have been reported. They decided to tackle those once the public beta https://new.typo3.org is live.
- Mail server migration: New system is in place and we sent new credentials and instructions to all users. See https://typo3.org/news/article/mailserver-migration/
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 17:00 CET
End of the meeting: 17:45 CET.