Server Team Meeting, 2018-03-13

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan GroƟberndt
Excused: Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Defective disk on ms03

  • [INFO] Disk will be replaced by punkt.de tomorrow or the day after
  • [TODO] As soon as punkt.de informs us, we need to register the new disk trough the raid configuration utility. A reboot should not be required.

Mailserver migration

  • [INFO] The migration was completed last Monday and went really smooth.
  • [TODO] Andri will deactivate the old system on 2nd of April 2018
  • [INFO] Thanks to Andri for taking care of this important project!

Mailinglist migration

Upcoming General Assembly of the TYPO3 Association

  • [INFO] We like to raise some points to be discussed at the General Assembly. Michael has informed Stefan about that.
  • [INFO] Andreas will participate at the GA and will represent our team. (Michael is not sure yet but will probably join too...)
  • [TODO] We collect more points to discuss and will collect a list until our next meeting...

Next steps

  • Michael and Stephan will finally meet for onboarding tonight

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 17:30 CET.