Server Team Meeting, 2018-03-27¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Andreas Beutel, Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2018-03-13
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Onboarding of Stephan¶
- [INFO] Stephan Großberndt got an introduction by Michael and is now able to control the world :-)
- [TODO] Zabbix access at https://monitoring.typo3.org not granted yet (Update: this was solved during the meeting)
Defective Disk on ms03¶
- [INFO] The defective disk was replaced and our array is in "Optimal" state again
- [INFO] Thanks to Punkt.de for replacing the defective disk
- [INFO] The migration has been finished successfully. The old accounts will be removed on April 2nd, see https://typo3.org/news/article/mailserver-migration/
- [INFO] We monitor the new system closely and will made further improvements, especially regarding spam detection rate
- [INFO] We will alter our SPF record to specify a more selective set of senders as soon as possible. We check weekly DMARC reports and try to identify any problems until then
- [INFO] Andri and Michael will meet on April 9 to discuss the next steps...
- [INFO] We will migrate http://git-t3o.typo3.org/ from a 3rd party Docker container to a container provided by Gitlab
- [INFO] We ran into some problems while bootstraping the new server
- [INFO] https://forge.typo3.org/issues/84478
- [TODO] Michael will take a look at the Chef problem (Update: this was solved later this day)
- [INFO] We had to transfer a bunch of typo3.* domains again
- [INFO] Transfer requests were sent directly to us which is good
- [INFO] Process is still very cumbersome and requires a lot of time as we have to communicate and coordinate with every involved party
Upcoming General Assembly of the TYPO3 Association¶
- [TODO] Michael will discuss this with Andreas as soon as he reads this. Please ping me!
Fix / bring back voting.typo3.org¶
- [INFO] Stefan Busemann contacted Michael because he needs to have https://voting.typo3.org/ back.
- [TODO] Michael is currently working on bringig it back... (Update: this was solved later this day)
- The next meeting will take place on Thursday, April 10, 2018 17:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 17:50 CEST.