Server Team Meeting, 2018-06-20

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Stephan GroƟberndt
Excused: Andri Steiner, Steffen Gebert

Beginning of the meeting: 17:15 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

DaySprint

- We are going to have a one day remote sprint on those two days: 06.07 and 28.08.
- The topics for those Sprint Days will be published one or two days before the sprint happens.

WeekSprint

- Bastian is going to check doodle and start a new

https://doodle.com/poll/kfmse7m9vneyrzs8

PHP 7.2 for staging.typo3.org

- Provide manual configuration

DNS Problems Status Update

- Michael and Bastian will meet today at 20:00 to rollout a next step

GDRP Meeting

- On Monday we are going to talk with Olivier and Karen about TYPO3 Server Infrastructure and GDPR
- The Meeting will take place at 17:00

Mailing Lists

- Web interface for lists.typo3.org has been stopped on Friday, June 15th due to excessive amount of spam requests. For now, the web archive cannot be accessed. https://typo3.slack.com/archives/C041L7V6Q/p1529053172000250
- Subscribing and unsubscribing is still possible via mail to <listname>.
- DONE TODO: Michael will disable the check for this service in Zabbix

Redmine-Theming

- Negotiate SLA w/contractors

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 3, 2018 17:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 17:45 CEST.