Server Team Meeting, 2018-07-03¶
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Bastian Bringenberg, Stephan Großberndt, Guest: Stefan Busemann
Excused: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2018-06-20
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Availability of Team Members¶
Due to the full time jobs of all team members, we do not have the possibility to provide 24/7 services. Therefore we need to define some sort of duty matrix to reduce response times and provide better service. At the same time we need to define the vital services that require immediate action and those where activities may be deferred until the evening hours. The result could also be some kind of SLA for the services combined with a timetable for the team members.
Problems with Zabbix¶
We don't know why Zabbix is losing connection to the MYSQL Server and we are looking forward for a replacement.
We need to build a plan based on:
- What do we need to monitor?
- Who should how and when be notified?
- How ofter do we need to remove old data?
Remote Sprint 2018-07-06¶
Possible Topics for our Remote Sprint this week:
- OTRS Tickets
- DSGVO Topics
- Removing of forum.typo3.org replacement is talk.typo3.org
- Finishing DNS (?)
- Availability of Team Members (see above)
Possible combining of power with TYPO3.org Team who meet from 12.09-14.09 in Rosenheim Germany. Topics missing:
- Usage of Decisions
We have been invited to join the TYPO3.org-Sprint in Rosenheim or have our Sprint also in Rosenheim to meet with Stefan for example as well. (TYPO3 Camp Munich will be on the weekend between the sprint )
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 17:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 17:35 CEST.