Server Team Meeting, 2018-07-31

Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Stephan GroƟberndt
Excused: Michael Stucki, Andreas Beutel

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Agenda

  • chef-server moved to internal network
  • OTRS Tickets
  • GDPR
  • t3board19 site

chef-server

  • [INFO] chef-server was moved into the private network to be no longer exposed to the public internet
  • [INFO] any interaction with the chef-server now requires VPN

OTRS Tickets

GDPR Deletion Requests

  • [INFO] Stephan created scripts to anonymize data after GDPR deletion requests have been acknowledged from our law experts; first anonymization has been executed

Redmine Support

  • [TODO] Stephan will remind Andreas again. If nothing happens until next Tuesday, he will write the email to tritum himself

Sprint Q3

  • [TODO] Bastian will post the doodled sprint date (September)

Various

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 07:00 CET

End of the meeting: xx:yy CET.


The protocol has been moved to the Forge wiki: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/wiki/Meeting_2018-mm-dd