Meeting 2018-10-09 » History » Version 2

Andreas Beutel, 2018-10-23 13:23

1 1 Andreas Beutel
h1. Server Team Meeting, 2018-10-09
2 1 Andreas Beutel
3 1 Andreas Beutel
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
4 1 Andreas Beutel
Excused: Steffen Gebert,  Bastian Bringenberg
5 1 Andreas Beutel
6 1 Andreas Beutel
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CEST.
7 1 Andreas Beutel
8 1 Andreas Beutel
h2. Open Issues from last meetings
9 1 Andreas Beutel
10 1 Andreas Beutel
* Last meeting protocol: [[Meeting_2018-09-25]]
11 1 Andreas Beutel
* Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
12 1 Andreas Beutel
* OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
13 1 Andreas Beutel
14 1 Andreas Beutel
h2. Agenda
15 1 Andreas Beutel
16 1 Andreas Beutel
* ...
17 1 Andreas Beutel
18 2 Andreas Beutel
h2. Topics
19 1 Andreas Beutel
20 1 Andreas Beutel
* [TODO] Discuss professional services and upgrade offer
21 2 Andreas Beutel
** organize a NDA by Association / »Av-Vertrag« to provide a dump for contractors to get a test environment up and running
22 2 Andreas Beutel
** also update status of issue in Slack Server Team channel today
23 1 Andreas Beutel
24 1 Andreas Beutel
* [TODO] Discuss Notes / HackMD
25 2 Andreas Beutel
** local import finally done (took some days)
26 2 Andreas Beutel
** how to proceed with fixes/updates
27 2 Andreas Beutel
** Import data via API (only latest content)
28 2 Andreas Beutel
** Etherpad in readonly mode as public archive or export all pads as textfiles?
29 2 Andreas Beutel
** Provide a restart script for Etherpad
30 1 Andreas Beutel
31 1 Andreas Beutel
h2. Next steps
32 1 Andreas Beutel
33 1 Andreas Beutel
* Andy
34 1 Andreas Beutel
** Feedback
35 1 Andreas Beutel
** ask Association about NDA/»AV-Vertrag«
36 1 Andreas Beutel
* Michael
37 1 Andreas Beutel
** make an appointment for next K8 Sprint
38 1 Andreas Beutel
** discuss meeting slot (to get Steffen on board again)
39 1 Andreas Beutel
40 1 Andreas Beutel
h2. Etherpad - notes.typo3.org
41 1 Andreas Beutel
42 1 Andreas Beutel
* check with google support about production billing for kubernetes => Michael
43 1 Andreas Beutel
* Fix crashes via restart script => Michael
44 1 Andreas Beutel
* Prepare export via etherpad => import into CodiMd => Andri
45 1 Andreas Beutel
* Have CodiMD use utf8mb4  => Stephan
46 1 Andreas Beutel
* tinc in K8s => Andri + Michael will contact Steffen
47 1 Andreas Beutel
* Launch production environment + briefing of whole team => Michael will organize meeting
48 1 Andreas Beutel
49 1 Andreas Beutel
h2. Various
50 1 Andreas Beutel
51 1 Andreas Beutel
* Announce reboot of all servers on Wednesday, Oct 10 => Michael
52 1 Andreas Beutel
53 1 Andreas Beutel
h2. Next meeting
54 1 Andreas Beutel
55 1 Andreas Beutel
* The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 17:00 CEST
56 1 Andreas Beutel
57 1 Andreas Beutel
End of the meeting: 18:05 CEST.
58 1 Andreas Beutel
59 1 Andreas Beutel
---
60 1 Andreas Beutel
61 1 Andreas Beutel
The protocol has been moved to the Forge wiki: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/wiki/Meeting_2018-10-09