Meeting 2018-10-23

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki
Excused: Bastian Bringenberg, Steffen Gebert, Stephan Großberndt

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CEST.

Open Issues from last meetings

Forge maintenance status

  • [INFO] Status of contractor request for offers regarding Forge
    • We've updated our specifications (Backup, Theme, SLA)
    • Two companies have been asked for support and an offer for Forge Upgrade and theming as well as support
    • TYPO3 Association has been asked for an NDA and will provide one on 2018-10-25

Cleanup srv179

  • [INFO] Monitoring alerted that the used disk space on srv179 was > 80%
  • [INFO] Michael freed ~10 GB by removing old unused sites
  • [TODO] Extend srv179 by 20GB (Michael)

solr.typo3.org: Indexing failed

  • [INFO] The indexing failed because the disk was full, and we didn't notice :-(
  • [TODO] Add the server in Zabbix (Michael will contact Steffen)

Kubernetes: Fix meeting

  • [TODO] Still pending, reminder... (Michael)

notes.typo3.org

Various

  • Thomas Löffler asked for a new web server with PHP 7.2. Andri will create one!

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 17:35 CEST.