Server Team Meeting, 2018-11-20

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki
Excused: Steffen Gebert, Stephan GroƟberndt

Beginning of the meeting: 16:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Budget

  • [INFO] For 2019 we still need to wait for more info by the T3A board
  • [INFO] For 2018 we need to check the balance and inform the T3A how much we're going to use until end of the year
  • [TODO] Michael will take care

Forge Status

  • [INFO] Discussion about the future of Forge has impact on SLA and migration tasks (regarding efforts)
  • [TODO] Andi will ask Core-Team/Association about plans for Forge migration and plans for Gerrit/Forge in 2019
  • [TODO] Andi will update Forge migration status in server team channel

Remote Sprint

  • [INFO] We will have a remote sprint on December 17 from 18:00-22:00 CET. If anyone is interested to join, let us know.

Monitoring

  • [INFO] Michael added hosts to the monitoring which were missing by mistake
  • [INFO] Michael made a lot of diskspace (100 GB per server) available on ms10 and ms11 by shrinking existing VEs

Updates

  • [TODO] Some servers require updates - Bastian will take care of these hosts

Various

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 16:35 CET.