Server Team Meeting, 2018-11-20¶
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki
Excused: Steffen Gebert, Stephan Großberndt
Beginning of the meeting: 16:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2018-11-06
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
- [INFO] For 2019 we still need to wait for more info by the T3A board
- [INFO] For 2018 we need to check the balance and inform the T3A how much we're going to use until end of the year
- [TODO] Michael will take care
- [INFO] Discussion about the future of Forge has impact on SLA and migration tasks (regarding efforts)
- [TODO] Andi will ask Core-Team/Association about plans for Forge migration and plans for Gerrit/Forge in 2019
- [TODO] Andi will update Forge migration status in server team channel
- [INFO] We will have a remote sprint on December 17 from 18:00-22:00 CET. If anyone is interested to join, let us know.
- [INFO] Michael added hosts to the monitoring which were missing by mistake
- [INFO] Michael made a lot of diskspace (100 GB per server) available on ms10 and ms11 by shrinking existing VEs
- [TODO] Some servers require updates - Bastian will take care of these hosts
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 17:00 CET
End of the meeting: 16:35 CET.