Meeting 2018-11-20 » History » Version 1

Version 1/3 - Next » - Current version
Andreas Beutel, 2018-11-20 16:40


Server Team Meeting, 2018-11-20

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki
Excused: Steffen Gebert, Stephan Großberndt

Beginning of the meeting: 16:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Budget

  • [INFO] For 2019 we still need to wait for more info by the T3A board
  • [INFO] For 2018 we need to check the balance and inform the T3A how much we're going to use until end of the year
  • [TODO] Michael will take care

Forge Status

  • [INFO] Discussion about the future of Forge has impact on SLA and migration tasks (regarding efforts)
  • [TODO] Andi will ask Core-Team/Association about plans for Forge migration and plans for Gerrit/Forge in 2019
  • [TODO] Andi will update Forge migration status in server team channel

Remote Sprint

  • [INFO] We will have a remote sprint on December 17 from 18:00-22:00 CET. If anyone is interested to join, let us know.

Monitoring

  • [INFO] Michael add some more hosts to the monitoring
  • [INFO] Michael made diskspace available on ms10 and ms11

Updates

  • [TODO] Some servers require updates - Bastian will take care of these hosts

Various

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 16:35 CET.


The protocol has been moved to the Forge wiki: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-server-public/wiki/Meeting_2018-11-06